Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

We went to Fort Worth to spend Easter with my sister in law and her kids. I love this family so very much. I kinda stalk Betsy (you would too...she's fun and beautiful and she made some really great meals...) and I would kidnap Kate and Carson if I could. And this past weekend I really wanted to kidnap them. Seriously, they are the best little ones. They are old enough to understand Marin and Hollis are little but still young enough to kinda "play" with them. Marin absolutely ADORES Carson. She calls him Carsie and will call out "Carsie, where are you?" all the time. It was so sweet to watch them play with each other! But we dyed easter eggs, went to church, and had an egg hunt.

We had a little fashion show with Kate's hand me downs. 

I love this little girl so very much. 


Loving playing with Carsie.
He was so sweet to her.
She loves him so very much. 

She looks like such a big girl playing with the doll house.
Love her. 

Coming for the camera...

Playing so well together! 






Hollis loved the big bunny.
She dragged it around everywhere. 


Marin loved the Easter Bunny. 

Hollis ready for church in her Easter attire. Thanks Kate for the dress!



Betsy got a group picture. But I was a bit late. 


Marin found the pen at church. 



We rented a mini van (i love mini vans) but we all got to ride together.
I love this little backseat glimpse of Betsy and Carsie. 

This is one of my favorite hand me down dresses from Kate. (Thanks Mimi!) But last season it was too long for her.
I think it is so cute!

No comments: