Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Some Summer...

Just a few random photos of our summer...
A little popcorn snack!  

 I am not a real girly girl so I rarely wear jewelry. In fact, I keep everything I own in a little rubbermaid bin. Its a real cute jewelry box. Well, the girls found it. And they have a ton of fun with all the necklaces! I found a bag of beads at a thrift store for them to play with but they are definitely entering the "dress up clothes" phase.....especially Hollis. She changes shoes no less than a 100 times each day. Loves SHOES.

 Our formal dining room is our library/piano room. I find the girls "hanging out" in there quite often. Hollis has really become interested in books too. She has her favorites just like Marin. But I love walking in and finding them on the blue couch "reading".

Marin was trying to make a run for it as soon as she saw the camera. 




The piano is in the "library" as well. It is a big hit.



These days Marin loves playing with her Little People bus/plane/house, her 12 piece pet puzzles, and her BLOCKS. She loves building castles. :o) She has a really great dad that builds with her. (Hollis loves the wooden blocks too....found them at a flea market/thrift store for about $.50. Love it when that happens.)



No comments: