Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Dance Recitals


Marin and Hollis had their Christmas dance recitals this month. They both did such a wonderful job.  This was Hollis' first performance and she may have gotten a "little bit shy". The Christmas dance was never her favorite dance to do but she did give it a try (and then she started crying....poor baby.) Marin had two dances to do her at recital and we all had the song Holly Jolly Christmas in our heads for days. 
And here are the pictures....
This was the happiest she was the whole performance.
And that's because Ms. Jamie said if you sit for a picture, you will get a cookie. :o)

The sweet and rowdy Tinker Tots class. 

No, I will not look at the camera.
The first round with me. They did the dance a second time with the Dad's. I will upload that video later... But I did steal this copy from our little friend Colton. :o)
hollis video best from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.


 And now Marin....

All lined up to tell their Christmas wish.

The 3/4 Class! 

Marin's performances...

  IMG 0527 from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.

Second dance...

IMG 0531 from Stacey Brednich on Vimeo.
Marin, you did so great I have you a box of Cheerios! 

Wait....

I mean we have some flowers for you! Hollis got flowers too. And we may have
used the exact same flowers for both recitals. (wink! wink!)

"Mom, can I just go eat my cookie?"

Cracks. Me. Up.

 A little better....a little.
They did have a photographer there that took some really cute pictures of the girls.
I can't wait to see them! 

 A nothing is better than the "C place" (Chick-fil-a) for a special recital lunch. 
Here they are watching the video of their dances on my phone. 




So proud of the girls and so happy they enjoy their class and are making sweet, sweet friends! 

No comments: