Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

TpT Sellers Challenge

So a few years ago, I started a second blog for all of the educational activities we did together because I kept gettting a warning that I lost space on this one. It was weird. But I started the old Giggles and Glue Sticks blog just for school stuff. But trying to keep up with two blogs was a pain in the behind and for me, impossible. So I rarely blogged on either one and our girls love, love, love looking back at old pictures to see things we have done (especially around the holidays). So I am giving up the old school one and just coming back here to combine both. If you are family, you can ignore the school stuff and if you are teacher friends, you can ignore the family stuff. Hopefully cyberspace has grown and has enough space for me here?!?!?

Warning, family this is a school post. No kid pictures will be in this one.

A few weeks ago, my friend and I entered a TpT Seller Challenge (Teachers Pay Teachers). Every week we were challenged to do something different to better our store. The first week was Makeover Madness. We were challenged to pick one product and make it over. I chose my Number Concepts unit. It was one of the first packs I had ever created and well....I have learned a LOT since then. So I basically trashed the orginal one because it was horrible and revamped it completely since this will be used a lot this year with Hollis' math curriculum, I LOVE the way it turned out. So much better.



The second challenge was actually to blog about your dreams for the future. I didn't really dream or blog....I just decided to redo this blog. It is still being modified and changed but it will work for now. 

The third challenge was to Make Your Masterpiece...to create a new product for your store. I have had our Monthly Measuring Bundle on my to-do lists for a while and a customer actually requested that I, uh, get on the ball and get them all finished. So, it was my masterpiece project. I'm glad I had a little "help" getting motivated to finish those early because they will also be a big part of our math curriculum this year. Now, I can print and laminate and they will be all ready for our school year! 

No comments: