Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sweet Times

Just a few snapshots of sweetness....

 First...ignore the lego sets on the table....but this has been life with Burke. His work schedule is not so great. We are frequent users of FaceTime and the girls can have a 45 minute long conversation with him just like this. It really is so incredibly sweet to watch. He loves them and they LOVE him so much.
 Thankfully, his schedule is about to change!So we may not need FaceTime as much! ;o)


Next,,,,,these girls play so sweetly all the time. They love all the little people, ponies, dolls, etc. They have their own little imagative world and I love listening to all the conversations.



Next....Hollis wanted me to take her picture! Never. Happens. So I snapped away like a crazy cat whiel she let me!

 The next two are what we call her "crazy face". Hollis, do your crazy face?? :o)


Marin did not want to take pictures but I snapped one of her anyways. 

Love these guys.

No comments: