Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Marin's 6th Birthday

Well Happy New Year....and we've had two birthdays since the last time I was on this ol' blog.

First up...

I can't even believe she is 6 years old. She is at such a fun age. I forgot to add NUMBERS to her love list. This girl wants to know how old I will be when she is 12, how many minutes it takes to drive to the grocery store, how many seconds is that? It's a bit exhausting but so funny at the same time. If I just make up a number because I'm busy with something else, she will respond, "I know you're making it up. What's the real answer?"

For her family day we had a Lilo and Stitch celebration and for her friend party she had a pajama party!












And the slumber party.....we made homemade lip gloss, decorated pillowcases and popped popcorn and watched a movie in their sleeping bags


















No comments: