Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Glorious

I visited Burke last weekend and he took me to Shenandoah National Park. Although we missed the fall leaves, it was really beautiful.

































Furry forest friends....
























We just imagined those leaves....



















on these trees.
































There were 800 overlooks and Burke was patient and stopped at them all. I have to take pictures, you know.















Burke and Beau warming up for church with This Little Light of Mine....no, no, not annoying at all.














Sweet Story: Mr. Norton is the preacher at Arlington Church of Christ where Burke's mom goes to church. They were so sweet and so thoughtful and ordered me a CD. (What they didn't know was that my CDs were stolen from my car a few months ago, so this was a very fun surprise.) So a big blog thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Norton!



















And a perfect ending to the the trip...Burke called on my way home and his new nephew Hudson John was born. We are going to Mexico for Thanksgiving and I was very nervous Hudson would be stubborn and not make an appearance for our visit. So I was VERY EXCITED to hear this news! Congratulations, Benjy, Carolyn, and brothers! Looking forward to meeting Hudson next week!

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

You guys look so happy. Loved the pictures. It looked beautiful there. I could imagie all of the leaves that were on the ground on the trees. Are you really coming to Fort Worth this week end? Am i really going to meet the famous Stacey!??! No pressure!:)