Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Paul and Debbie Plus 5!

Well, my friend Debbie with four kids that's pregnant with her fifth is now my friend Debbie with five kids.

Meet Elizabeth Ann Schulze.



















For those that haven't "met" the Schulze's, they are a sweet family that have adopted me here in Austin. They let me be a part of their family every Sunday at church...and birthday parties....and holidays...and births....and...




















She is absolutely adorable. And the blanket she's wrapped in....I made!! Elizabeth makes it look really cute.




















Paul and Debbie














I got to hold her for a long time and then the siblings came and I had to take turns.














Sawah...the new big sister!















And Daniel was so excited about his FOURTH sister that he played his game. It made me laugh really hard.

No comments: