Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Cissy!


Today is my big sister's birthday!! Her name is Chrystie but when I was little, "Cissy" came out and it stuck. Yes, I'm 30 years old and still call my sister Cissy. But today is Cissy's birthday. I can't begin to write about all the things I love about my sister. She is the best big sister a girl could ask for. She is just the right balance between annoying and loving....which makes the perfect big sister I must say. You know, the kind of sister that can make you laugh until you wet your pants and then come back 5 minutes later only to say something so annoying you want you scream. Perfect balance. I love her so much. Always there for me. Always listens without judgement. Always full of support and encouragement. And did I mention she makes me laugh! She is such a great mother and wife and I hope that someday I can follow her example.
Cissy, I love you and hope that you have the most wonderful birthday ever! Can't wait to see you Christmas!
Sidenote: This picture was our first Christmas together as sisters. I was 4 months old and Cissy was 3.

1 comment:

awalton said...

that Santa looks a little creepy... but you look cute as ever as a little 4 month old! :)