Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Young Frankenstein

Burke and I went to see Young Frankenstein at the Kennedy Center while we were in DC. It was hilarious. And there was a tap dancing scene that made me want to take lessons. Although, I think I'm pretty good already. Ask Burke. I tap danced out of the theatre, down the escalator, in the parking lot, in the car....

No matter what he says, I know that deep, deep, deeeeep down inside he loves my tap dancing.

Here we are before the show. We looked like beggars waiting for someone to ask to take our picture. Burke just had to get a picture.



So funny!


Thanks again for the fun night, Burke.

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Man that Burke sure is a cool guy. You guys look like you had fun. Kate recognized you in a picture. I can just hear Brig now. :)