Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Pilot Kind of New Year's

I got to travel with Burke to Nova Scotia for New Year's. It was so much fun being on the plane he was flying. I got to hear his little pilot speech and he sounded so professional. Can I say I was shocked? It was a bit strange. And he even said a little something sweet about me during his announcements. All the passengers turned to my seat to say hello. He really is so much fun. Here are some pictures from our very, very cold time in Halifax.






2 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

You guys are too cute. Wondering what he said in his announcement. Please tell Burke I finally saw TheBucket List. Really good movie. Can't wait to see you guys for the Birthday Bash.

heather byars said...

i want to go to novia scotia!!! if we are on his plane will he let me or matt fly it?! it looks like so much fun! love you and miss you a lot! hurry and visit as we need help with audrey's room!!