Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

We're old.

So 8:30 rolls around and I start yawning and can barely keep myself awake when I look over and see this...

Burke has hurt his knees running so much so he wraps frozen broccoli from the freezer with my scarves. Seriously...we are old.

On a happy note...I had to test an autistic kid at my school. He makes me laugh. He quoted all of the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Saved me $10. Now I don't have to go see it. But he drew this picture on my board at the end of the day. Notice the hair.

Burke, looks like you have some competition.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The pic of Burke made me laugh, but I loved the second pic...so cute.

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

before I read your description I was thinking, "what in the world!!!!" You guys ARE old! Hope that you guys can stay up on Friday night. I need Burke to dip about 100 cake pops. :)