Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

8 Weeks

So here is baby #2's first official blog post! Monday we had are first doctor's visit where we got to see the little one growing in the belly. His or her heart rate was a good, strong 154. We will go back in 2 weeks just to get some more measurements of the little one.



I would love to say this pregnancy is different than the last but it seems to be following in its footsteps exactly. It feels like really strange deja vu.
Marin is a real trooper. I was a bit nervous that I would be sick again during pregnancy but didn't want her first year to be missed at all. But it has actually turned out to be a positive thing. I can lay down on the floor and she will crawl all over me and have the best time in the world without even knowing I feel like doodle do. It is really quite hilarious. And she naps three times a day which is great rest for Mommy as well. She is just the sweetest little one ever. And we are so thankful she is going to have a little brother or sister so close in age. Sweet friends they will be!
Waiting to see the new little one!

"My Daddy Loves Me!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

SO EXCITED for you!!! Marin's going to be a great big sister.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!