Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Alabama

We went to Alabama for a short, little trip to visit my family. We were planning on staying longer since Burke had to work, but this pregnancy thing is kicking me in the rear, so we came home early. Thanks family for being so sweet and understanding! We all had a great time!

The flight was pretty empty and Marin wanted a seat all to herself. :o)

She didn't sit like that long but it sure was cute!

Getting some loving from Pop. (She also got the most adorable Alabama dress. Roll Tide!
The girl is ready for football season!
Don't worry, Burke, I've got an idea for a KU dress. :o)

We spent one day at a water park. It had very BIG, SCARY slides. I'm glad I had the
pregnancy excuse to get out of going down them. But Marin, of course, loved playing in the water and
watching the other kids. Then Maye Maye worked her magic and got the little fish to sleep. 

Seeing horses for the first time! She is going to love this when she gets a bit older!


Chatting with Maye Maye



Getting some bananas off my plate. 

Snoozing with Aunt Cissy.

Trying to get a picture with my husband. :o)

He is so much fun.


Cissy, thanks again for the airport pick up and drop off. Then the airport pick up
and drop off again...stinkin' delayed flights. But we enjoyed breakfast with you!

My brother-in-law got some pictures of Marin with my nephews and I plan on stealing them from him. Will and Drew cracked us up. We have never seen two boys fight over who gets to hold a baby more than these two! Good thing we are having another one soon. :o) Love you all! I mean, y'all. 



1 comment:

awalton said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :( Hopefully Marin is being easy on you and you're able to get some rest until you turn the corner. Btw, Marin is such a great picture taker! Seriously, she looks so adorable and happy (unless sleeping ;) in every one! love them!