Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Trouble

Funny story....
Marin bit me and got a very stern "no no" and gasp from Mommy. Immediately the tears came because her feelings were most definitely hurt. But the funny part was that she looked at me, grabbed her blankie, and crawled over to her Daddy and snuggled with him. I got a few glares but for the most part she just snuggled up next to him. It made me laugh so hard!! We eventually made up and loved on each other....but it was funny!
 I'm afraid we may have gotten a little glimpse of what adolescence may look like in the Brednich home. So get it out now, little one, because I'm pretty sure when you pull that trick when you're 13, we won't think you're that cute. :o)

I wish I had snapped a picture that day but here they are saying their goodbyes.....

So cute! 

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ha! And I can imagine that Burke was stern with her for slighting her mommy - NOT!

Sarah said...

Oh my word, that made me laugh so hard. Avery is shaping up to be a Daddy's Girl, too. What are we going to do with them?!