Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

More Fourth of July

So, it's been a while since I have updated. Oopsie. Here are more 4th pictures....

We went to our friend's house for a cook out and fireworks! 


We found a stray puppy in our neighborhood after the parade.
We named him Baxter. We got to keep him for 4 days before his owners claimed him.
I miss him. 


This is pretty much all Hollis did at the cookout. 





See?


Sweet Baxter. 

Marin loved him just as much. He was such a sweet dog. Let the girls get down and play with him  all day long.

We missed Baxter so much we went to the animal shelter and adopted Ruby. She was adorable!
But sadly, we brought her home and we were allergic.
She went to a new home soon after. So, so cute.
We tried free to good home poodles next. Cute, cute. But I broke out into hives and after that...I said goodbye to all my dog dreams. 

No comments: