Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

These crazies....

Here are more of our random photos of our crazy life together. 
Hollis found a great hiding place. Hide and Seek is a fam favorite. 

They were not sure about the whole "clap clap, tap tap" number they were supposed to be doing. 


The only time I can get a picture of her. 

Watching America's Funniest Home Videos together.
This has become "their thing". 



Hollis loves to wear my dresses from when I was a little girl. We only had two for the longest time and  she wore them over and over again. I finally requested more from my mom (the pack rat). Now Hollis has a closet full of "Momma's dresses".

The girls got to go to Chuck-E-Cheese for our sweet friend Khloe. They loved it!!!



Hollis' favorite Momma's dress. I'm pretty sure this was day 3 in a row that she had worn it. 


A little park day....in "Momma's dress". 
 We went to the zoo last week with our buddies Khloe and Colton. These four are so cute together! Sweet little friendships!



Recognize the dress????


 

One night, Marin and Hollis got in an artistic mood and drew no less than 3, 000 drawings. :o) 
This is her in a bath. See the water? 

This one is me with my black hair. :o) 

No comments: