Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentines 2015

We had Valentine parties out the wazoodle this year. Sheesh. And doing valentines for two kids for three different exchanges....well, it was a lot of valentines. But the girls loved it!! They are officially addicted to candy though. Hollis has stashes hidden in her bed and I may have caught her once or twice hiding behind a pillow to eat her 37th heart sucker. ;o) I'm surprised they haven't gone into some kind of sugar coma. 
Marin's heart she drew for the festivities. 

Valentine Exchange #1: Dance Class
 

Valentine Exchange #2: Sparkle School. 

Valentine Exchange #3: Church Friend Party. 
I actually did the church party for the kids...and I think I had my first Pinterest success! Woohoo!
But the Sweetheart Snatcher stole their treats and they had to go on a scavenger hunt to find it. This is what they found at the end of the clues. 

Ready for the little valentines! 

They had stations that they rotated around and completed. I told my teacher friend that I had forgotten how quickly kids can move through stations! Yikes!! The party could have been over in 15 minutes. But here they are making heart hats!


Heart Workout...stand on a heart and do the exercise written on it. 

 Stack it! They rolled a dice and stacked the correct number of candy hearts.

We ended our Valentine's day with dinner out (Momma was a bit tired). But it was a fun week filled with love, friends, family, and lots and lots of sugar!

No comments: