Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

A little bit of March

March is flying by and again I have fallen behind on the old blog. Argh. But here are a few pictures from our days lately....

I helped host a baby shower for Marin's Bible school teacher. It was a tea party theme.
They loved celebrating 'Baby Charlotte".

I don't think I added this to Hollis' birthday post but this was her invitation.

Some days we don't get out of our pajamas.
Even to run errands.
But notice Hollis' pants. This is her signature style.
Every single time she wears pants, she pushes up like that?!?! 

 Marin has really gotten interested in drawing and art. Almost every day she will do her drawings and if we pull out the paint she wants me to cut a hole in the plate so she can hold it like "real artists" do. 


 We are getting read for a puppy dog birthday party for our Christmas baby! 
Bless her she has to wait a few...cough cough...months for her party but she doesn't seem to mind. 
 This will be the Polaroid camera photo booth for the party. :o) 

Here is Marin's Paw Patrol invitation! I did add a Paw Patrol tag to the photo booth puppy. ;o)

We have had a lot of rain.
A lot of RAIN.
So we live in messes like these all over the house. But this is two puppies in their dog beds.
They play puppy a LOT! 

We are ready for spring! 

 I'm sad that these pictures didn't turn out better. I have gotten in a really bad habit of only using my phone to take pictures. It's just so darn easy to upload pictures to Facebook for family. But anywho....this girl LOVES her Daddy. Every day she tells me "I'm Daddy's sweet baby." Yes, you are Hollis. Yes, you are. LOVES HIM. 

This was a school activity actually, It's called directed drawing. I walk through very basic steps to drawing a picture...a bunny...and Marin copied the steps on her own paper. She used water color, pastels, and a marker. Cute, cute! 

 We finally got a sunny day to be outside. Of course, there was a layer of pollen every where and our poor allergy stricken family all has to come in and immediately take baths afterwards. But it was worth the time playing in the sand and water! They still love this thing! 

We have great neighbors. One of our favorites is the Burton family....Mr. Harold, Mrs. Jane and puppy dog Esther! We love when we catch Esther out for a walk, Here they are watching her walk by. 

No comments: