Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2015

Marin's Paw Patrol Party Happy 4th Birthday!

Our poor Christmas baby has to wait a few months for her birthday party. Bless her. She actually doesn't seem to mind. So it works. This year she requested a Paw Patrol party (puppy dog theme). We had it at the park and it was a beautiful day!!! She had a great time!

 Cake Time!





 The girls love pinatas. But I could not find a dog theme one anywhere. So good ol' Pinterest gave me this Punch Board idea. Marin loved so it worked. But I ordered small little puppy dogs and the kids got to punch a color and pull out their puppy. It was easy to make and easy to set up and the kids had fun. I'll take it. 





 I was really afraid that they would take one punch and the board would crumble. But they all were actually so gentle, Too gentle. I had to help them punch it. 




 We borrow my friend's Polaroid camera and take "magic" pictures with the kids with some kind of photo prop. They are really fun. But I made a puppy dog photo prop for the magic pictures. This is Zuma if you are wondering. 


Hollis insisted on wearing the birthday girl shirt. She LOVES clothes and there is absolutely no point in arguing with her about them.
Plus I don't care what she wears....


The birthday girl wore her Paw Patrol shirt of course! 


This is Mrs. Lori, our friend Emma's mom. I can not even begin to say how thankful I am for them! We love them this family a lot! 

 Present Time! 

Happy 4 year and 4 month birthday, sweet girl! We love you! 

No comments: