Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Easter Bunny Visited Marin!

The Easter Bunny was so nice to Marin on her first Easter! (Warning: Lots of pictures ahead.)

Her first Easter basket!
The Easter Bunny brought her a puzzle, books, finger puppets, some "spring" outfits...

I like the Easter Bunny. 

Checking it all out!

Some new spoons!
Big girl food will be coming in a couple of months....but our neighbor let her 

little girl "practice" with breast milk on a spoon. So we thought we
may copy that idea. Marin is very aware of what we are eating so we thought she could
pretend to be a eating with us with her big girl spoons. 

"I like these puppets. How can I get them in my mouth?"

Yummy....

Marin got The Nose Book, The Foot Book, and The Ear Book by Dr. Seuss.
I think the Easter Bunny found a great
buy one get one free sale at
Books A Million.  :o)
She'll read it after she tastes it. 

She was able to get all four finger puppets off my hand in seconds! And then...

Into her mouth went the piggie! 


Her elephant outfit.
The Easter Bunny had to bring her some more pants because she
has outgrown her others and Spring weather is never coming to Chicago.
 

This is FUN!!


Hola! Some new music for changing table time...
of course, it tastes better than it sounds.  

And the puzzle wrapper is the most fun! 

"Look Dad! This make a funny noise."

Her new farm puzzle!

We've learned a lot of songs about farm animals from story time at the library.

" I like this thing...but again, how do I get into my mouth?"

I got it...yum. 

"There's more books???"
Yay!

She even tasted the ribbon. 

The rooster puzzle piece was the tastiest! 


No comments: