Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marin Meets More COUSINS!

 Here are some more pictures from our fun trip to Kentucky!
Hudson and Marin
I predict a sweet little friendship here. A little dirt and trucks mixed with some tea parties.
And maybe a little trouble mixed in with it all....








Hudson loved her so much. He was so sweet. I loved watching him with her.











Sweet cousins!


"Read me a story, Chase."
And he did.

Look at that sweet Pierson smile. Marin is so loved.

I love this picture. Every face...every expression is just too cute.

This one may end up in a frame. :o)
Carolyn, I will even leave you in the picture.

Hudson meeting Marin for the first time.
Love at first sight. Sweet boy!





Napping with Uncle Benjy. Love this picture.
Before this was taken, Benjy went for a run and had an allergic reaction.
I thought my hives were bad in Austin...whoa...nothing compared to his!
 Here he is in a Benadryl coma.  


Marin and Aunt Carolyn!
Carolyn, I love this picture of you!




Uncle Burke and Chase

No comments: