Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Well, some places have spring....

Marin and I took a quick little trip to Alabama for an early Mother's Day celebration. This is the first year my mom, my sister, and I are all mothers. We had a fun time celebrating motherhood and loving on all our kids together. Burke had a training in Houston so we didn't miss any good Daddy time at home either.

And because Alabama actually has spring....(unlike Chicago...did you hear it snowed here on Saturday? Good thing we enjoyed the little pool when we got the chance. Looks like that will be the only times she gets to use it.) ...I took some sweet pics of Marin! Thank you Alabama for beautiful weather!

Always eating her fingers

Did I mention she is always eating her fingers?


So very sweet!



If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say, "You look just like your daddy",
I would have came home a rich woman!

Mom, I cut you out because you looked ridiculous. Sorry. But Marin is adorable!


This picture makes me laugh.
My mom was acting crazy to get a smile and both Marin and Drew gave her the same expression...
"You are crazy." 


2 comments:

awalton said...

Marin is sporting some SUPER cute outfits in these last two posts! i love the pink dress/shirt? with embroidered flowers on top! those dressed are my favorites for little girls! and congrats on the new house, it's beautiful!!

Brooke Shands said...

Glad you got to enjoy the spring while it was here. Highs in the upper 80s now! Marin is adorable in these pictures!!!