Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April's Favorite Recipes!

So we finished our vegetarian month and we loved it. I had to eat a little meat for breastfeeding but we loved all the recipes we tried. They all will become regular meals that we eat. I don't think I would say we have converted 100% to the vegetarian world but we are pretty close. We may eat meat when we eat out and occasionally cook it at home. But we really have enjoyed the vegetarian meals we've had at home.

Our favorites:


Tomato Basil Pizza
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
Cilantro Hummus Quesadilla (hummus is really easy to make....)
Mexican Lasagna
Mediterranean Chili
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas
Cheese Tortellini and Vegetable Soup
Mediterranean-Style Frittata
Cheese and Veggie Quiche
Spaghetti with Chunky Tomato Sauce (the sauce had chickpeas in it...really good!)
White Pizza with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Mushroom Pie
Squash and Eggplant Bake

And there are still a few others I want to try...Southwestern Rice Cakes, Gazpacho, Overstuffed Grilled Veggie and Feta sandwiches....

For May, I am cooking from my Cooking Light cookbook and magazines. I (now) have all my cooking magazines organized my seasons. So I am pulling out the Spring ones (even though it doesn't feel like Spring here...)!
Nice and pretty.
Because when you turn then around....

You see all the messy tabs marking recipes we like. :o)
I use these recipes a lot. 
And for the pictures you really want to see...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that child!!!!!!!!