Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Play Dates and Sunshine


This picture makes me laugh.
She is VERY comfortable in her Daddy's lap. 

One of her new favorite things to chew on...
the bar to her playmat.
We have lots of fun toys hanging from the hooks but nothing
tastes as good as the bar.

Aubrey came over to play at our house last week.
In this picture, I think Marin is saying, "Mooooommm, I wasn't ready yet."

"Ok, now I am ready."
Seriously, the child knows what to do for the camera.
It makes us laugh. 

I took the Easter eggs out and Aubrey helped put the rocks and candle back in.
Of course, little Miss Marin had to "help". 

WE LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

We had some sunshine today and we went on a family walk.
She is in mid-sentence. She's a talker.
But look at those cute jeans!!

Of course, she gets with her Dad and delivers perfect pictures. :o)

No comments: