Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

A little tooth....and a few other pictures

So this is the best I could get of her little teeth. She is so busy but I was able to get a few pictures while she was trapped in the bath tub. Not that she is still in there either. The Beluga does laps in the tub....back and forth, back and forth!!

Hard to see, I know. But she is still so stinkin' cute!

A little better....

This is what I normally get when I am trying to get a picture of the teeth. But just look at those rolls!

yep, too busy for a photo. 
And a few more pictures for fun!
Guess we are going to need to find a new place for the printer....

Climbing EVERYWHERE!

Marin loves watching Wheel of Fortune. It is so funny to watch her.
Not sure if she is just exhausted since it comes on right before bed or if Pat and Vanna are just
that entertaining to her!?!?

Loves it!
We are hoping she is at least learning a few letters! :o)

No comments: