Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hollis- 20 Weeks


This post is a couple of weeks late but here is our sweet girl at our 20 week appointment. This little girl is soooo good to her Mommy. The second trimester is still going so very smoothly and I couldn't be any more thankful. She looks healthy and is growing, growing.
She is a mover and a groover. Hollis greets me most mornings with a few kicks and then she says good night with some kicks. And when Marin and I sing our little songs, I usually can feel some dance moves going on in there. And if my bladder is too full (her favorite place to sit), she lets me know quite abruptly at times that she needs some more space and that I should go RUN to the bathroom to accommodate her.
But I do love the movement. It's like she knows I need a little reassurance that she is happy and healthy in there. (Thanks, Hollis!) We are so very excited about our new little girl!

No comments: