Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

25 Weeks- Hollis Adelaide

It is hard to believe that I am getting so close to the third trimester. In fact, I was clueless until our last doctor's appointment and we heard our doc say, "We will meet in a month and this will be the last monthly check up. We switch to 2 weeks from then on." WHAT?!?!?!?! I still can't really believe it. But I am still feeling GREAT (thank you, Hollis!). Hollis is growing and growing and I feel her more and more every single day. She is a mover and shaker like her sister.
I do have to say that I have had a HUGE sweet tooth this pregnancy. And if you haven't tried the new Oreo Fudge Creme cookies, go get some now. They taste like Girl Scouts Thin Mint cookies and I can pretty much eat the whole bag in one sitting. And....now I need a root canal. Yep, scheduled for next week. Ha! But they are delicious! Thank you sweet girl for being so good to your Mommy. We are getting closer and closer to meeting you and we all can't wait!

No comments: