Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Profile and Books

Marin has really become interested in her books lately. Peek-A-Who? by Nina Laden is her favorite and she will pull out every book in her basket to find it. Once she has it, she will bring it to us to read. We read it a billion times a day. I love seeing her excitement over reading this book! Precious! But when we aren't reading, climbing in the basket is just as fun!




And although, we get a lot of profile shots these days because she is so busy, this two are my favorite for some reason. I love that you can see her cheeks and crazy hair! I'm thinking I can find a fun silhouette project on Pinterest that I can do with this pictures. :o)



And this one is just too cute of Marin and Burke.
I love how they love each other! 

No comments: