Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Maternity Family Photos- Hollis Adelaide

Sally Cavanaugh Photography  took some maternity photos as well while we were in Wichita. I love them so much! Here are Hollis Adelaide's first photos with big sister and family! 






I absolutely LOVE that she has her hand on her baby sister in these next photos. 

One of my FAVORITES!


I love this one because it is a true picture of what Burke and I are like these days.
I'm always laughing at something he has said or done.
Here, in this particular photo, it had taken me a good 45 minutes to get in this position and,
for those that know Burke, he had some pretty hilarious commentary on the event. :o)
He is really funny. 



Hollis, we can't wait to meet you!
We had our doctor's appointment this week and Hollis' heartbeat sounds great and she is growing at just the right pace. We go back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound so we can get more pictures of our little girl growing! 

(More Sally Cavanaugh pictures to come....)

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Absolutely love these pictures. I can't even describe how much. Wow! Does Sally do house calls in Texas?