Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cups, Cutting, and Groceries

Marin is at a really fun age! She is so curious and eager to learn and do new things. And she definitely wants to do it all by herself. A few of her new favorite things to do are....
Pouring.
I found this light, plastic pitcher at the Dollar Tree and got it with this in mind. 

She pours and pours.
We talk about the colors too.
Purple is her new favorite. :o)
I have a cute video of this I need to upload. 


Then a while back I found these Melissa and Doug food set at a thrift store for dirt cheap.
She has just now really been interested in actually slicing the bread and fruit.
It's a great time filler while I am doing dinner, lunch, dishes, etc. And she feels like she is cooking too! 


She is getting more and more into pretend play. It is so fun to watch her!
Her friend Brianna gave her a shopping cart and food for Christmas so she is playing grocery store. "Beep Beep"
And she is sitting at the table so her little sister can't reach her stuff. :o)

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

LOVING all of the updates! I am amazed when I see Kate's jammas on HOLLIS!! Big girl!