Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Some December Favorites

So I have taken around 900 pictures this month. So when I post 30 of them, trust me, I have narrowed it down. :o) I know, I know, it's a lot of pictures. 

We found this Fisher Price Little People Nativity set at a thrift store for $5!
I was very excited. The girls love it and play with it all the time. 


1. Hollis is standing up on her own all the time.
2. Those are 12 month pjs she is busting out of. Look at that pretty belly!
Her and Marin are wearing the same size now. 

Still learning my camera. Blurry. Argh. 

Walking with her  lion!

We "celebrated" Hanukkah this year by reading some books, making a birthday candle menorah, playing with dreidels, and eating some jelly donut/cookies. :o)
Our neighborhood is primarily Jewish so we want the girls to know a little about other celebrations!






These girls LOVE their Daddy. He had just come home from work. He had enough time to change clothes before they pounced on him! 

Pat-a-Cake on Daddy's head!

Burke had been tossing her around when he stopped to make sure she was ok.
She smiled and said/signed "more please". 

They love to play under the kitchen table!

Another fun game....pulling the Christmas towels down. 


As soon as Hollis hears Marin awake from her nap, she makes a "run" for her door and waits for me to open up for her. Her sister is most definitely her best friend. 

Waiting patiently for sister to wake up. 

I love her. 


She wanted to eat the yogurt herself. 

Had a ball but got a bath afterwards. 



Sitting in the booster seat like a big girl!

All I wanted was a picture with my big girl and she was so done with the camera. 


Putting the silverware away for Mom. Big helper!


No comments: