Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A few November Randoms

Here are just a few photos leftover from November....

Watching basketball with Daddy-O.
Daddy's girl times 100. 

Oh Hollis. I love you so much. You are going through some kind of crazy phase right now. Up and down you go.
You have a real love/hate relationship with me in particular. When you love me, you really love me and only I can make whatever sadness you may have at the moment go away. But when you "hate" me, whoa, you reeeeaaaallly hate me. :o) It's 90% annoying and 10% funny. Wait...I mean, 90% funny and 10% annoying.
Just for a little example, you got really mad at me because I didn't wear the shoes you wanted me to wear. :o)
You are such a funny and sweet (yes, sweet) little girl that keeps this parenting thing so much fun and so exciting!
Thanks for being you, little one. 

Marin, love, you take FOREVER to go poop. It's kinda ridiculous. We used to wait in there with you. But seriously, nobody's got time for that. It's funny because Hollis even knows when you say "I gotta go potty", she does her sisterly duty and hunts down your favorite Dora books or the iPad. She knows you're gonna be a while. :o) I think in this picture Marin had given a few fake "I'm dones" and so Burke just took a post. And hey, why not play a round of cards while you wait??/ 
A little snack time and a show. They love each other so much. 

Some camera timer fun! I love them so very much. 


No comments: