Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This year for Thanksgiving we had Mary Beth and Aunt Betsy and Kate and Carson join us for a few days. The girls were beyond THRILLED to have time with their sweet cousins, aunt, and Mimi! It was so much fun watching them interact and play together!
All piled up in the bed to watch Curious George and the Christmas Tree!
(Seeing this brings back memories of my sister and I and my cousins on the couch bed at my Tennessee Granny's house each holiday!) 

Decorating a turkey cookie. 

Daddy-O made it home just in time to help with the cookies. 

This kid is AMAZING.

I love him a lot. 

I love her a lot.
Showing off her turkey cookie.
She just ate the "feathers".

Look at that face.
She is such a stinker. 

A big, big stinker!


Kate, with a big traffic jam!
She is such a sweetie!
She came up to me one morning and said, "I understand Marin most of the time. But sometimes I
can't understand what she is saying." Ha! That's ok, Kate, I am also a full time translator. 

Carsie and Marin playing hide and seek.
I love Carsie's little eyes in the chair. 

 Trying to get a group picture. Pretty difficult with little people. But here we all are!

Kate and Carson brought games to play with the girls. I was a little nervous that Hollis make steal the pieces and run off with them but she did amazingly well. Here is a game of Zingo. Marin LOVED it. And Kate and Carson were so patient with her! 

A little one on one time with Aunt Betsy. Marin was in heaven. She had been talking about Betsy all week! "I love Betsy."  

And then there was the butterfly puzzle. This is a kid's puzzle but it is hard. Here is the whole gang working on it...

Hollis got tired of butterflies and moved on to Mickey. I've got a funny video coming later.

And then there were two. 

 Some Ring Around the Rosies! (Btw, Burke and Betsy were still working on the butterfly puzzle.)
Cute video of this coming too!

And it is complete!

Sweet little girl cousins playing dinosaurs!


1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed all of these posts.:) LOVE all of them!