Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Family Photos 2013

I'm not sure how to describe this photo session. Let's just say both girls (especially Hollis) was NOT in a photography kind of mood. Yowzers. I was pretty sure our photos this year were going to be of Burke and I wrestling two fit throwing toddlers. But she managed to get some good ones that really do show our REAL life these days. :o)
1. If you only knew how many times a day I get this Hollis face....
2. I love that Marin is playing with my rings. We call them Daddy's special rings. 

And here Marin is in the process of putting her fingers in her mouth and sticking her tongue out.
And Hollis was pulling at my earrings ( I think) and laughing. 

Our family of 5...Curious George included.  I do love this one. Marin had brought her favorite dog (Pinky) and now I so wish I had put him in the picture too and had each girl holding their favorite stuffed animals. (They LOVE stuffed animals.)

I love Burke in this one. :o)
Hollis was recovering from a stage 5 meltdown in this one. 

And this is real life.... these girls make life fun. 
And just for fun...
2012

2011


No comments: