Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Three Showers in One

Smith Elementary threw me a going away shower...no, wait it was a wedding shower.....no, no, no it was a baby shower. Ok, so they threw me a going away/wedding/baby shower and it was really hilarious! I am going to miss seeing these sweet friends every day.

First, the cake. My friend Dayna warned me that it would be silly but it was hilarious! Here is it in its full glory.


Closer look....one half...wedding.....


the other half....baby....

baby rattlers and all....


She even put a baby in the carriage.

And our faces on the bride and groom. Seriously, I could not stop laughing. Loved it!


I have to mention the punch bowl because Craig and Ann got it for their wedding 8 years ago. This was its first appearance.

We got lots of gift cards so we could pack light! They were all so generous! So thankful!


Jolee...one of the lovely hostesses.


We had a fun time and ate lots of delicous food! We are both so appreciative to everyone!

No comments: