Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our Chicago Home!

So we officially have a place to live in Chicago! We are so excited! It's in a cute, safe neighborhood.

Here it is....


the living room and dining area....


The bedrooms are a bit small but that is pretty much everywhere in Chicago. This will be our room.


The bathroom...I love the shelves in the shower.


This will be the nursery.


The KITCHEN!!!


This is the pantry. It's huge.

This is a really neat room off of the kitchen. It is like a closed in patio except it has a cabin feel to it. They added benches and table for a cute little eating space!
And just for fun....

Again, we are so excited and so ready to be there! Another check off the to do list!
Mom and Betsy, our landlady owns a sewing business!!

7 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

That place is awesome!I'm so happy for you guys! I love the color of the baby's room. I can't wait to see it in person. What area is it in? Thanks so much for all of the pictures. Love you!

Anonymous said...

love your new home....love you big
mayemaye

awalton said...

oh my goodness, that house is SO cute!! i love all the hardwood floors and i think that room off the kitchen is actually a sauna! ha!

heather byars said...

can i just say jealous!! that place is adorable. love the floors, love the outside, and i love the pantry!!! can't wait to come and visit. speaking of which, i didn't see a guest room!

Amber@theRunaMuck said...

I love it, Stacey - Gorgeous!

So hopefully I'll make it to Chicago with a little more success than I did to Austin.

Love you.

Sarah said...

That is the cutest house ever, Stacey! Congratulations! I absolutely love it. Good luck with the move.

Anonymous said...

Burke I love your house and cant be more excited for you guys!! I hope pete and I can make it to Chicago once you get all settled in!

Leah