Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Day Downtown

Burke and I had several errands to run downtown so we made a day of it. I, of course, was exhausted by the time we got home. Burke, on the other hand, went on a 8 hour run once we got home. Crazy man.

About to get on the train...my first time. It is really easy to understand and I think I may actually be able to do it by myself. Whoa.


And next to City Hall to get our Marriage License! Look how excited he is!?!?!
You wouldn't be able to guess that I had to drag him in kicking and screaming with the guards help.
No, not really.

And there it is....we are almost officially Mr. and Mrs. Burke Brednich.

The very huge building we will be getting married in...

And then after some shopping and dinner and crepes, we came home to practice tying bow ties!

No comments: