Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Date Night

Burke and I have date night once a week and this week we went downtown and saw....



It wasn't a musical either one of us were dying to see. We just wanted to see how terrible the cheap seats were because we like going to shows but can't get "good" seats everytime. But...the seats were great! And Billy Elliot was SO MUCH FUN!!!! We loved it. The singing was wonderful and the dancing was incredible. It reminded me of my love for tap dancing. If I wasn't wearing flip flops, pregnant, and totally embarrasing Burke downtown, I would have tap danced my way home!




In the theater where pictures aren't allowed. But its date night...I have to get a picture, right?

Again, no pictures allowed but the theater is beautiful and I wanted to at least try. Of course, I didn't do a good job, but trust me, its beautiful.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So I completely read that as your love for "lap dancing" and that made me laugh out loud.