Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A PooPoo Story

No, I do not have a new disgusting pregnancy problem.

I am staying with my soon to be sister in law and her cute kids while I attend a very boring graduate school class. Seriously, my professor is telling me to "make contact with patrons when they ask questions in the library." Am I really paying for this? Although this could be the poopoo story...it is not.

So, my soon to be niece who is the cutest niece a soon to be aunt could ask for was walking around Wal-Mart with us as happy and jolly as can be....even though she had a very stinky diaper. Betsy and I kept saying, "Shew, Kate, shew" as we finished up getting what we needed. Kate never said a word. It obviously did NOT bother her at all.

So we finished up, checked out and headed back to the car. I put Carson in his car seat and Betsy plops Kate in her seat....squish....Kate, suddenly big eyed, says "PooPoo". Cracked me up. I could not stop laughing. She finally noticed.

So very adorable.

The star of the story...


Watching Bus and Bones


Cute Carson!

Love those cheeks!

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I laughed so hard. I love those pics. They make my kids eyes look huge! Which I guess they are.:) I love the bus and bones pic. That is EXACTLY how she looks. But alas something happened to the DVD player today (I think one of them poured milk on it) and it would not work. I was bummed. :)That's a smiley face. So glad you made it safe. Love you!