Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February Marin....

Marin is growing so fast and is so AdOrAbLe!! We love her so much!

She...
-loves music! Burke made up a song to the tune of BINGO..."There was a daddy had a baby and Marin was her name oh M-A-R-I-N..." I sing it to her and add Mommy, MayeMaye, Mimi, Pop, etc. The song can go on forever and ever but she loves it.
-loves books. She will sit in my lap in the rocking chair and listen to the stories until she falls asleep.
-will snuggle snuggle so sweetly!
-has found her hand and loves to put it in her mouth.
-is becoming more and more alert everyday...soaking in this big world as much as she can.
-loves looking at black and white pictures. We got her a new mobile and books with the bold pictures and she loves them!
-loves the butt pat and the digital picture frame in the living room.
-loves to doodle. Seriously, this girl doodles ALL. DAY. LONG.
-loves her Mommy. Right now she is a momma's girl but I know there is NO WAY this will last for long so I am soaking up every minute I can! (I would love to think that it is because I'm this super fun mommy but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I am breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And she loves to eat.)
-loves to bury her head in between your arm and chest.
-will grab my shirt and look up at me the whole time I'm feeding her like she is making sure I'm not going anywhere...did I mention she likes to eat. And, she is a big 13.1 lbs at 7 wks.
-will communicate clearly when she is tired or hungry.

She took a nap in her crib. She looks so tiny in it.


That hand tastes yummy!

A little diva...

Checking out her new mobile...

Her next door neighbor friend, Emily, came over to squeal and ooh and goo with her while us mom's had a recipe swap.

The shirt grab...

Not the best picture but it's the beginning of the nose bury...

2 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Thank you for posting this! I feel like I know her so much better. Wonderful pics. Love the diva pic. :) Love you guys! By the way you are right about being a mommy's girl for a small window. Pretty soon it will be all Daddy all the time. Trust me. You are wise to soak it up now.

heather byars said...

way too cute!!! can't wait for pictures from LA!