Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Marin Visits Alabama

Burke had a long work trip and Alabama was having 75 degree weather so Marin and I decided to migrate south for a winter weekend. I mean, we wanted to visit family...the weather had nothing to do with it. :o) Let me just say, Marin is the best traveler in the whole entire world. This was my first solo trip and although I didn't pack wisely, Marin made it very easy for me. (Note to self: Take the carseat in the stroller and leave the Baby Bjorn at home. Security is a pain in the behind with the Bjorn.) But on both flights everyone just bragged about what a great baby she is...and she is such a great baby! We had a great trip and enjoyed a little sunshine while we were there! We love you all!


Playing with MayeMaye...



Meeting Uncle Tim for the first time. They chatted about their hairstyles.

Meeting her cousin, Will, and waiting for Drew to get off the bus. Will is officially my height...actually he is a little taller. Boo hoo. Marin loves her Will!


And Drew and Aunt Cissy are home. Drew is about my height as well...but I love that he will run off the bus to give me the biggest hug ever. They can be 6 feet tall and I will still love those great hugs from my nephews. Aunt Cissy is ready to spoil her little neice.


Snuggling with Will! (Roll Tide)

Drew had to fight for chances to hold Marin but he was pretty successful! After his basketball game, Drew got in the car and told his Dad, "I can't wait to get home and hold Marin."

Sweet Cousins

Nap time with Uncle Tim!

Meeting Aunt Lisa!


Four Generations...


Marin with her great grandfather!


Marin with her aunts!


It was a great trip and we look forward to many more! Love you guys!
Next trip...TEXAS....ready for more cousins and aunts and uncles!

No comments: