Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Porch Pooch- 35 Weeks

Here she is at 35 weeks. Sooooo close!!! The doctor appointment yesterday went well. Nothing new to report but she is still looking good and healthy. December 24 is just around the corner...


And we had to stop by and see the Christmas tree at Macy's in the Walnut Room. It's as huge as I am and beautiful!

And Burke is going to take me on a little pre-Christmas date next week!! We will have lunch at the Walnut Room and then go see A Christmas Carol downtown! We can't wait! He's good to me.


Burke made me put this picture even though I hate it.

1 comment:

awalton said...

that Christmas tree is BEAUTIFUL! and was a fun date you have in store too! hope these last few weeks go by quickly for you and that Burke spoils you rotten! :)