Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little Promise to Marin

Marin, if you ever come out....I promise you will never lose my love or your Dad's....


12 You Cannot Lose My Love by Sara Groves

You will lose your baby teeth
At times you'll lose your faith in me
You will lose a lot of things
But you cannot lose my love
You may lose your appetite
Your guiding sense of wrong and right
You may lose your will to fight
But you cannot lose my love
You will lose your confidence
In times of trial your common sense
You may lose your innocence
But you cannot lose my love
Many things can be misplaced
Your very memories be erased
No matter what the time or space
You cannot lose my love

You Cannot Lose My Love by Sara Groves
Album: All Right Here

3 comments:

awalton said...

what a beautiful song. you're going to make a wonderful mommy! :)

Carolyn said...

Love the song....tears to my eyes.

I love you. I know you are gonna do GREAT!!

Just got your text as I was writing this and almost knocked someone over running to get the text. Knew it would be you but thought it would say something different.

Hang in there! She will come in perfect time.

Love u!

heather byars said...

sara is all i have been listening to lately. i love love this song. cannot wait to meet marin, and she will come out!!