Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Basketball and Porch Pooch

Here is the 37 week Porch Pooch. I took my coat off for the picture but it was COLD! We woke up to snow again today and it is so beautiful! I love it even if waiting for the train is a bit chilly now. The doctor's appointment went well today. I am not dialated any but she could feel Marin's head. Yikes. They changed up the adjective today and instead of saying "big baby" she went with "solid baby". Burke asked her to feel my stomach and tell us what body parts we were seeing/feeling. She felt Marin's behind and that's when she said, "Yeah, you've got a solid baby here." We laugh.


You can't see the snow but here is a beginning of winter-ish picture of our street. I'm sure we will see a much better view of winter on our block soon.

Burke and I went to the Northwestern/GA Tech game Tuesday night. We thought we should try and squeeze in a game before the little one arrives. It was a lot of fun and I forgot that I make weird noises and jump a lot during basketball games. But don't worry, Burke was quick to make fun of me. And....Northwestern WON!




(Heather, I can post a lot because I'm not teaching like you are. I have a family that is slightly obsessed with this thing. And I don't write deep thoughts like you....I just post pictures with captions. I'm lazy.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and your mother thanks you.....
Love Big

heather byars said...

thank you for making me feel better about my lacks posting habits!! i love all your pictures and captions. i love the snow too. i want some snow here. it is beautiful.