Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

While We Wait....

I've decided to use this "waiting time" to sew a little. I really need to practice more! But I followed this pattern and made Marin some pajamas and then some snowflake pants with ruffles with some extra fabric I had around the house.

Here are the pjs...the fabric is super soft.


I used one of the squares to have a little matching onesie. I have a wee bit of trouble centering things these days....


And the snowflake pants...


They were fun to make and I have some more extra fabric that I may keep practicing on but I would really like to spend that time....HAVING A BABY!!!!!

2 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Everything looks great! Sooooo cute. kate was with me when I pulled up your blog and she said, "There's Burke!"

Carolyn said...

Love the snowflake ones especially.

Have that baby so she can wear em :)