Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Fall!

So we LOVE fall around here! Chicago is fun and beautiful during fall. And I get to light my pumpkin candle all day long. This year I made a "Fall Things to Do List". I stole the idea....but now that we have a little Beluga to do this season stuff with, it makes it more fun!

Here is our list:
Go to a Fall Festival
Go to a Pumpkin Patch
Make a fall treat ( I have only found about 20 of these treat ideas on the internet I want to try....)
Go Trick or Treating
Go to a Petting Zoo
Decorate a Pumpkin (Monogrammed pumpkins this year!!! With maybe some colorful ones for the Beluga...)
Make a pie
Drink Apple Cider
Go to a football game (Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!)
Try a new chili recipe
Make a Halloween and Thanksgiving craft (Can't wait to do these with Marin!!)

Nothing special but I love this season!!!! And yes, the planners over here already have Marin's Halloween costume, the Thanksgiving dinner menu, and Christmas lists and shopping is underway. :o) This time of year brings lots of visitors and lots of trips. One of which will be for our new maternity/family pictures for the sweet little one on his or her way!! Can't wait!

And because FALL is fun...
We have a mantle this year!! And, yes, that is a Mickey Mouse scarecrow.
Marin loves it.
(Can't wait for Halloween and Christmas!)

I stole, I mean borrowed, some fall/Thanksgiving decorations from my mom.  I love
the leaf table cloth/runner. 

My fall blocks from mother-in-law! Always fun to bring out! 

And because if I don't put a picture of Marin my Mom may kill me...
a very blurry picture of Marin at storytime.
Mother Goose on the Loose started back this week and Marin was a busy
little bee! 
I love this time of year.

No comments: