Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Quick trip to Alabama

Burke and I had a trip planned to Midland to see his family but his work trip ended in Birmingham. So instead of him flying back to pick us up, we just met him in Alabama. Marin and I had a little bit of time to see my family as well. I did a HORRIBLE job at both places taking pictures. Horrible. Argh.

Playing with spoons. So much fun. 

Teasing Maye Maye. She knew how badly Mom wanted to hold her and she
would just give her a sneaky grin every time.
Eventually she gave in and went to her. :o) 


Crawling race with Maye Maye.
Marin won.
Mom had one of those dogs that sings and dances/flaps its ears when you push it's paws.
Marin LOVED it. She would dance right along with it.
When the batteries died, Mom just started flapping her arms and singing.
Marin loved that just as much.  


Dinner with the Abercrombie family!
We love our aunt, uncle, and cousins.
Side note: This family fights over who gets to hold Marin.
I am going to have to bring a timer the next time we go down. :o)
Again, thank goodness we are having another baby. 

Go Aggies!
We got to see my nephews football games.
It was fun and thankfully not too hot.
But I will say, I am not at all impressed with the coaches of these "little" guys.
Someone (and maybe it will be this pregnant hormonal aunt) needs to remind them this isn't
the NFL....they are 3rd and 5th graders. Lighten up, please 

Daddy explaining the plays to Marin. 


Walking around with Aunt Cissy! 

No comments: