Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Leg Warmers and Coffee

1. Marin has to have everything that Burke and I have. If we have a snack, she has to have snack. If we are on the computer, she needs to be on the computer. And....if we have a cup of coffee, she needs a cup of coffee. So I let her play with my empty coffee cup. And she knows what she is supposed to do with it. Seriously, she is so cute. 
2. I found these leg warmers at Target and well, I had to get them. Marin crawls around everywhere and bless her heart she has her mom's figure. She may look like her Daddy but she has my good ol' pear shape body. You know, round in the belly and short in the legs, All her pants seem to get in the way when she crawls because they are a little too long, so I though maybe some leg warmers may help out in that area. (Burke thought she looked like a stripper. I thought she looked adorable.) 








1 comment:

Sarah said...

So you know I love the coffee cup pics. But also, I have to confess that I started looking around the internet for baby leg warmers, too. Way too freaking cute. Gonna have to get Avery some of those!