Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

ABC Beads and Clean Up Time

I pulled out some letter beads that I had gotten a long time ago at a thrift store for 80 cents. Of course, the teacher in me couldn't pass up letter beads for .80. For now her favorite thing is to dump them out, yell at them, and move them around the floor. :o) I got a couple of videos of her playing with them last night. She was so vocal with the letter beads I couldn't resist.





And we have been singing the really annoying clean up song (I think it is from Barney). But, of course, we have a different tune and different words almost every time we sing it. Oops. She gets the point anyways. We started singing it in the bathtub as her "warning" that bath time was coming to a close because she loves the water. But she got the hang of it real fast and started helping us clean up her bath toys. So we have started carrying it over to her high chair and clearing off her tray and to her toys when its time to clean up. It is a really funny because she knows what she is supposed to do when she hears the song. Of course, she thinks its a game right now and when she gets older, I'll give her the "Daddy works really hard to give us special things, so we have to do our part to take care of them" speech. But for now, its a fun game. :o)

No comments: